[access-uk] Re: having problems with System Access can any one help

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:13:16 +0100

Hi Barry. I assume you are talking about the free version. Mike Calvo who is one of the top guys at Serotek said that Satogo is not really designed for home use. Sometimes you will encounter problems like this. It's just for people who need to access computers in libraries and Internet cafes. If you really want System Access you can purchase the monthly £20 service which includes a proper Neospeach voice and the SAMOBILE network where you can e-mail and listen to podcasts and audio based films which have been converted just for VI people. You can also access your local newspaper and check the weather and use their library to download your audio. If you want more info and pricing go to http/www.serotek.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>