[access-uk] Re: hard drives: fat32 or NTFS

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:15:45 -0500

Hi guys.
        Please tell me I'm wrong. I had a bit of trouble with my laptop and had
reformat and reinstall  many times. Now, on installing Jaws 6, with the new
CD activation, I get the error as seen below. Surely with the new version
and activation CD, you are not limited to the amount of installations?
Surely not! Tell me I'm doing something wrong.

Client Activator
Error Code: 106
In order to activate a license on this computer, you will need to contact
your Distributor or Freedom Scientific and
request additional activations.  Please provide your product serial number
or Authorization number along with your
name when placing the request.  To contact Freedom Scientific directly, you
can email this request to
Activate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone 727-803-8015.
Express2LS
Code: hidden by Peter