[access-uk] Re: groups app?

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:21:19 +0100

Hello All,
On a similar note, I had my facebook group notifications set to email me, if
someone comments. When that happened, I could just press reply, and do it all
from my email client. Now, however, the notifications don't come. When I logged
in, they should be coming, according to facebook.
Any ideas what I could check?
PS. I know there are posts coming, because when I log in with the u2, they
show up.