[access-uk] Re: google

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 08:12:15 +0100

OK, here's the fix, but before I post the link and snippet, if at all
possible, for your own security at least, you really should consider
using a current browser.

Anyway, that said, here's the fix:

http://www.labnol.org/software/ie-security-warning-for-https-websites/13388/

"If you would like to disable this security warning forever, go to
Tools -> Internet Options and select the Security tab. Make sure the
“Internet” zone is selected and then click the “Custom Level” button.
Scroll-down the list of options and set the “Display mixed content”
setting from “Prompt” to “Enable.”"