[access-uk] Re: getting latest adobe flash player

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:23:12 +0100

Hi Peter.

Couldn't you do exactly the same with internet explorer and have jaws go to
sleep when IE starts?  Just curious as to whether there's something that
stopped you doing this and that's why you moved to Firefox?

Also, do you use multi-tab browsing with Firefox?  I must admit that I
downloaded it with great expectations after seeing it being bigged up on the
list but found it no quicker than IE, about as easy to use as it's pretty much
just a clone of IE but found that multi-tab browsing was very flakey in
comparison to IE.

Thanks.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx