[access-uk] Re: getting a strange message can anyone help

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:50:22 +0100

BTW, if it is part of a conversation, you need to right arrow to open all
the messages in that conversation.  In other words, my two reply's will be
grouped under your original message but you won't see mine until you expand
the conversation.  Bit of a mute point if you don't already know to do this
as you won't find out how to without doing so.  Hmmmm..... might need a
seperate thread to reply.

Cheers

Barry

  _____