[access-uk] front page

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:57:27 +0100

Hi everyone

I have just started using front page at college and wondered if someone
could give me some pointers. I am using front page 2000 with JAWS 4.51 and
windows XP home.
One thing I have noticed is that JAWS won't read the background colour combo
box.
Is front page more accessible either with front page 2003 or the XP version.
Any help or comments would be appreciated

Thanks

Debbie

Living in beautiful Devon.
You can contact me on: