[access-uk] Re: freesat question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:26:03 +0100

Hi.

If you already have a sky plus box then yes, you should be able to use the box to record from non subscription channels provided by Freesat. You dont even need to change your viewing card, just call sky to cancel and you'll have access to all the channels that are free to air.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:04 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] freesat question

hi all i am considering now just ditching my paid tv from sky and going with freesatw tih them since all the stuff i watch can be gotten on that platform. DOes anyone know though can I use my sky plus box i have now with freesat and a new viewing card and can I record?
Is it still accessible as it is now i.e. i can pause rewind etc?