[access-uk] freesat

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:56:56 +0100

Hi peter that's a shame but, I know the bbc will bring there freesat out very soon and it has ad I am sure.

I looked on the bbc website and put in a search for freesat.
I cannot get on to sky on there website at all I tried to create an account and found it very bad for access. interesting to see if you find anything. for persons with no sight at all paying for sky is o.k but you loose out out on lots.
cheers.