[access-uk] Re: first day at work placement/visual based work

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:02:42 +0100

Hi Tony,

thanks for the advice on different magnification formats on zoomtext.  I
forget, so easily tath, theere are other styles such as the lens and split
screens even.  WEll, I've yet to finish the IP-City learning centre leaflet
and yet to finish the IP-City kidzone poster (i've finished the learning
centre poster).  So, I'll use the lens for the other two.

Oh Tony, the 14" monitor I'm using hasn't been got out in my honour.  They
all use them in the department!  and they are CTR models as well!  A bit of
joke as, this is the Economic development team who are meant to attrack
business to a "thriving Ipswich <laugh>.
Anyway, I'm borrowing someone's desk, who's on holday, I'll be borrowing
another collelegues desk as, he'll be off site once his laptop's back from
Dell.

Yeah, I should laugh really <rolleyes>.

Justin