[access-uk] fibre optic broadband

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:03:12 +0000

Hi all
We are noticing sometimes when we make a phone call that people tell us the phone is very noisey and crackles. now I unplugged all our phones and broadband and put them back again but this still happens.

I do notice where the one phone line plugs in to the socket near where the broadband goes in there seems to be no filter. with fibre optic there are two routers so wonder if anyone knows if I should put in a filter.
it is exatly how the bt or open reach person left it though.
again with fibre optic the socket is bigger and different.
thanks for any info.