[access-uk] expanded message?

  • From: "trueblue & proud" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:37:56 -0000

hi guys, I'm running Vista Premium on an Acer Laptop system.

I have noticed the following message appearing in my live mail client. After downloading my mail, some of the messages have expanded in some of the emails. Jaws will read the title and then will say expanded. This is not happening in all MSG'S, but in most. Any Ideas?,

Billy

Inmate200

Dinky Doo