[access-uk] Re: excell

  • From: Keith Eldridge <Keith.Eldridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:17:41 +0000

Hi Joe,

Even without the screen, if the level of zoom has changed in the view drop down
list zoom options, this would also affect the number of lines it jumps.

regards

Keith Eldridge

Co-ordinator for IT for Visually Impaired
and Additional Learning Support
Learning Support
Sussex Downs College
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN21 2UF

01323 637258

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.