[access-uk] english riviera website

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:51:37 +0100

Hi all.
I was looking at the english Riviera website today for accomodation in the
Torquay area.
I went to the site, clicked on Accomodation and chose Torquay and chose
hotels/guest link.
You can then choose the facilities link where you can check which facilities
you want.  All I get is a list of facilities and I can't tell whether or not
they are checked.
I want to write to the webmaster but not sure what exactly the problem with the
site is.  could someone with a bit of sight possibly take a look at this
one and let me know if there is anything odd about the site?  Is this a jaws or
a site design problem?
The link to the offending page is:
http://www.englishriviera.co.uk/english-riviera/search_basic.asp?userid=URTGBKQUWD&survivallevel=1&command=getquestionparams&question=facilities&clickedlink=&templateextension=SAC

This one splits over 3 lines.