[access-uk] Re: ending a call on iPhone

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:49:11 -0000

Janet,

If you have a headset, usually a tap on the lefthand button ends the call.  If
you have had the phone up to your ear, at the end of the call, take the phone
away, wait a couple of seconds until the speaker sound is back and locate the
"End Call" button which is a little way above the circular button at the bottom
(sorry, can't think of its name right now!  <Smiles>  Age and all that!)

OK, double tap the "Home" button, and you should find it will disconnect.
However, I did notice the other day, with hints turned on, that it suggested a
double tap and hold.  I wonder if this is a change.  Anyone know?

Hope this helps!

Carol P