[access-uk] Re: e: Re: DVD Audio Extractor Review

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:12:43 -0000

hi mark.

could you send me your email address off list then i'll sort it out for you.

from john snowling.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:28:49 -0000
Subject: [access-uk] Re: DVD Audio Extractor Review

Hi Frank.

I've got an mp3 podcast review of dvd audio extracter. I must
say it is a
brilliant piece of software.

you've put your email on this message so i'll send it to you.

From John Snowling.