[access-uk] Re: downloading music

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 05:09:04 -0000

Hi Not sure about your final statement. It depends on whether ITunes lets you
access the Amazon cloud. Certainly you can import MP3s into Itunes. I also know
you can set the Amazon downloader to open Windows Media Player. There’s perhaps
a possibility that the Amazon Downloader might open up the ITunes player but
I’m not sure.
Gordon McFarlane