[access-uk] dissabling autorun

  • From: "Tony PEARCE" <pearcet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:23:47 +0100

Hello,
In windows 98 when I wanted to disable the autorun on a cd I used to hold
down
the shift key when the cd was first running, this does not seem to work in
windows xp home edition, is there another key for this, or is there a
setting I have not found in the settings somewhere to enable this?

        Best wishes, Tony Pearce
Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK
email, pearcet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx