[access-uk] Re: difinitive answer re TV licensing

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:28:53 +0000

Hi John,

This is excellent.  We genuinely don't' have a tv set in our house.  We've the
Goodmans connected to the speakers through an amp, but no tv.  How about if you
have computers, a laptop with amonitor for example?  It's not connected to the
set top box, but it can stream tv from places like www.tvcatchup.com  That
gives you all the free, Freeview channels on your computer, iThingy and so
forth.

Cheers,
Barry.