[access-uk] Re: deleting duplicated messages

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:11:47 +0000

Hi Adrian,

By "duplicated messages do you mean messages with the same subject?
If so, assuming you're using Outlook Express, you could do a search
with control shift f, type the subject in the subject box and press
Enter; then when the results come up you could press shift and end to
highlight them all and then press delete.

Or if you have messages grouped by converation in the view menu, then
if you collapse them by pressing left arrow as you go down through the
inbox, then press delete.

Did I understand your question correctly?  If you are literally
getting duplicate messages, as in exactly the same message from the
same person at the same time there's something wrong somewhere...

Catherine