[access-uk] Re: data transfer

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:43:07 +0100

Miracles are way out of my sphere here, but an external USB
floppy drive might be one solution.

Alternatively, if you both have e-mail, and volumes are not
too high, you could perhaps e-mail data files as
attachments.

George.

Snelgrove
> Sent: 11 October 2004 15:31
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] data transfer
>=20
> Hi list,
> Can anyone help?
> I have a friend with a laptop with no 3.5 floppy disk
drive on it.
> Does anyone know if there's any way of transfering data
from=20
> my desk top 3.5 floppy to this laptop?
> Many thanks.
>=20
> Adrian Snelgrove
> tel.
> Mobile:    07779113281
> MSN messenger:  adrian.snelgrove@xxxxxxxxxx
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to
>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.