[access-uk] Re: creating audio cd's

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:23:19 +0100

Well, you can certainly tab and shift tab through the window, so I guess
it's keyboard friendly in that case. I'm not sure how much this costs as it
came preinstalled with my Toshiba laptop, however I bet it won't cost much,
probably in the $40-$50 range. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr