[access-uk] creating a non-standard braille table

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:23:58 -0000

Hi all, I want to be able to create a non-standard Braille table to use with WE and my Pac Mate as a Braille Display.

I want the Braille Display to show Turkish characters in web pages or word documents that either I create or have been sent to me.

There are 6 characters in Turkish that don't exist in English and I wil need uncontracted Braille. I know how to do the latter but am totally lost on how to make sure that the special Turkish characters appear correctly on the display.

I tried doing this a couple of years ago and didn't get very far. Would anyone be able to offer any advice?
Cheers
Yusuf