[access-uk] Re: copying user info to second computer

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:40:44 -0000

Hi,

I'm not completely sure about log in details for websites but think it could be in cookies in which case you'd copy the contents of C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Cookies.

For favourites copy C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Favorites.

For address book, assuming you're using Outlook Express, copy C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\YourName.wab.

As you can see it's pretty easy; I do this weekly to back up my important data.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "goshawk" <goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>