[access-uk] conjestion charging web site

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:03:45 -0000

Hello everyone, Has anyone successfully been able to use the conjestion charging web site

www.cclondon.gov.uk

to add a short term vehicle to be exempt from the charge? I've got to the stage where the dates are selected and chose to select every Friday between the 30 and 13th of December. But I cannot for the life of me work out how I'm supposed to select the start and end date.

I'm using WE 6.1 and according to it there appear to be edit boxes where the start and end dates can be inserted, however they don't act like edit boxes and information written into them isn't retained. Also pressing backspace takes you to the previous web page, which isn't supposed to happen in a proper edit box.

According to the instructions on the site your supposed to click the icon next to the start and end dates, I hit enter on a button which said something like show calendar but nothing seemed to change on the site.

The page also shows days and dates but none of them are links, onclicks or anything else that I can interact with.

Any ideas?
Yusuf