[access-uk] Re: channel guide for virgin media? please!

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:47:51 +0100

Hi Alistair,

Not much is accessible on virginmedia, but the only thing I did find was a
half decent guide to the channel numbers. However, programme listings are
not there, just says 'text not available'. For the channel numbers, it may
be best going to the bottom of the webpage and then working your way up -
strange I know, but better than scrolling through loads of rubbish. Sorry,
but couldn't find anything better.

http://tv.virginmedia.com/vtvapp/epg.do

John.

  _____