[access-uk] cell phone upgrade

  • From: Tassie da hiphop kid <tassie@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:30:29 +0000

Hey y'all.
I am considering an upgrade from my nokia e75 with the free nokia screen reader. I have only had the e75 for a year and it was my first talking phone which has taken me some time to get used too. I am with vodafone and have asked about upgrade options. I have been offered the iphone 5 c, 5 s and 4 s and also the sony experia sp. I am very unsure as to whether i will be happy with a tuch screen as it has taken me so long to make the step to a talking phone let alone one with no buttons. Also i'm not sure that these phones i've been offered are too chock full of features.

Can anyone give me some reviews and recommendations and also which is the simplest to get to grips with? I don't want a phone that will take so long to learn i just want to pitch it at a wall. I am also planning to get a keyboard or keyboard case if they are available to make using the tuch screen not so hard. Can anyone point me to some tutorials and vi info about using these phones.

Thanks, Louise.