[access-uk] Re: cd burner

  • From: Janet Bell <taglib95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 09:17:04 +0000

so thanks so far for your information it is not me that is actually do it but a friend of mine wants to take music from his cassettes on to his computer and then burn them on to a disk.  he has the equipment to transfer from cassette to computer it is the last part he has not got. Janet

On 06/01/2021 08:10, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi Janet
There is a basic disc burning function built into windows, what are you trying to burn? If it is files, you can simply drag-and-drop files onto your CD drive and Windows Explorer will handle the burning process. If you want to burn music  cds however, you will need a third-party application such as iTunes, Windows media player or one of the many free and commercial burning utilities available on the market. Give us some more information please so we can help. Take care.

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>