[access-uk] Re: cannot get sky talker to talk

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:06:57 +0100

what the lights on it are doing. for the price though i think is is very basic
and will put off people from purchasing the product. this is why i really love
the i-phone and i-pods you can get them to talk without any sighted help
thereby making it so so much better for us to use. cheers then let you know how
i go. just wondering now with very fast broadband coming whether this tv larcke
will be better over the internet thereby giving better access for us. i hate to
be a moaner but really for both of us who are totals here we do not get very
much out of our sky with regards to access we pay £29 per month for it i must
say we keep saying is it really worth it. anyway will get someone who can see
tomorrow. hi there peter thanks i will give it another go but really i need
someone who can see to tel