[access-uk] can anyone explain this error message

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:40:01 +0100

Hi, When trying to open a file I have downloaded using ABC, I get the following message.

ActiveMovie Window: wmplayer.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x01e0dff3" referenced memory at "0x01e92000". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
OK   Cancel

The file was downloaded in a directory containing other files all of which
are videos in the .avi format. All the other files play fine but this one
doesn't. The above message appears when I try to play the file in Windows
Media player 10, but I get similar messages when trying to play it in the
real player or Winamp. Interestingly the file plays perfectly in Nero Show time.

Any ideas?
Yusuf