[access-uk] Re: bt pass word

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:02:16 -0000

Ok, go here for the password reset page.
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8517/?s_cid=con_FURL_password

And click on reset my password online, answer the questions, and you should
be away.  If you have more than one email account, you have to repeat the
process for each email address.

Hth.Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

brown bear cub lying on his back with his paws in the air from
http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

 photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk