[access-uk] Re: braille sense keys. Are they holding for you?

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 23:58:41 +0100

Sorry, my friend, I haven't had that problem!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 6 Jun 2015, at 10:10 pm, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,
Sorry for the cross posting, but trying to get as many inputs as possible.
So, braille sense keys.
Have any ever fell out for you? If so, which ones? When I got my u2, I had dot
6 and enter problems. After that, dot 1 and dot 6. Then, dot 2 and dot 6.
And now, space. This time, when I rang SS, they wanted to tell me that the
warranty doesn't cover it. Since, apparently, the key can't fall out, its
physical damage, therefore, £75.
I managed to fit it in, but its not perfect. So the question is, am I
unfortunate, or do your keys also fail?
Also, my dot 1 and dot 4, turned into air. Every time I pressed them, they
fell in. It was to do with the rubber, I think. Think they were overused.
Either ways, any experiences with any braille sense keyboards, before I ring in
on Monday?
PS. Feel free to reply off list, if that works better for you. Many thanks!

Sent from the BrailleNote