[access-uk] Re: blocking phone calls

  • From: "Danielle Cleary" <danielle.cleary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:40:48 -0000

Hi,

Certainly BT give you that option. I used to have it. You need to ring BT so that they can enable the service. I think then after that is done, you call something like star 4 0 hash, and it will ask you to key in the number you wish to block. You can block up to ten numbers at a time. That is very possibly the wrong prefix code I have given you, it's been some years since I had BT and used it, but they should be able to advise you further.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Danielle
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>