[access-uk] Re: best devices for wify access?

  • From: "Alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:36:49 +0100

Hi Saqib, Actually I was trying to establish which one of my 2 options would be
best, either my Iphone 4 or my asus netbook! Sorry saqib for the lack of
clarity in my original post!  I should perhaps add that just on home testing
both devices do pick up the same networks, guess I was thinking more about the
range of wireless connectivity so just wondered if anyone had any experience in
this area. Thankyou!

Alistair