[access-uk] Re: bbc i player

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:10:32 +0100

Jim,

Not being a Jaws user I cannot answer your question directly, but may I suggest
that in the
meantime you might wish to download Webbie 3.7.4 from
http://www.webbie.org.uk

It now contains an Accessible BBCiPlayer Listen Again which gives you access to
Listen
Again and Live radio from the bBC without using the iPlayer itself.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison