[access-uk] bbc freesat

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 14:29:46 +0100

Hi list
Just arrived back in and read the messages from the list  concerning sky.
Pat and I have had a chat and we have agreed to cancel our sky. this access is no good at all. I understand to-day the bbc have announced there freesat is out so let's have a change. all the best to you all and hope we can sort something with this new freesat or whatever it is.
I feel very sad with this access thing.
Last Friday I was in Leeds station and had a look at the flat touch screen ticket machines.
if only I could see the screen.
be very interested in bbc freesat people's thoughts.