[access-uk] Re: bbc difficulties

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:39:44 +0100

Yes, it was broken - the BBC changed their site. I've done a new
version of BBC iPlayer Radio done. It now uses the WMA feeds
from the BBC instead of the Flash player, many thanks to James O'Dell
for pointing this out. This means you now get forwards, backwards,
pause and so on. Error handling and the user interface needs some
work, but it's what I can do before I go on holiday for a week. It'll
plough through the automatic update or you can go here and get it:
http://download.webbie.org.uk/WebbIE3-Installer.msi

Best wishes,
Alasdair

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM, roy bannister
<roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Joe, I have got two machines, one is working normally whilst the other
> gives the message that This program is not loading. I am using XP and Webbie
> 107. Mine has been faulty for several days.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Hunter" <joehunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alasdair King