[access-uk] backing up my computer

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 00:49:13 +0100

Hi list,
Could any of you tell me of a jaws user-friendly program that I could use to back up my system, in other words, make a backup image of Windows? I just did a fresh re-install but for some reason my norton ghost 2003 keeps saying that it has not successfully created the image and that it has errors. I wa just wondering if there was another alternative that could be usable with jaws of course. Thanks a lot.
Lyn & Twinny.