[access-uk] Re: audio description weekly update

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:15:38 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

The thread is about AD!

Ah subject lines again!

I forget too!

There are a lot of sites out there but I'm not really a TV person but when I do
tune in it's great to hear that AD.

My wife who is seeing always has the AD shows on such as Corry and Eastenders!

She doesn't need to as we have a few tellies in the house but she likes it that
way, good for her and indeed for me when I tune in!

Regards,

Tony