[access-uk] Re: audio described channels on sky

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:56:06 -0000

Hi Debbie.

I've had Sky for a month now and really enjoy the audio description on Channel
5.  The stations you are talking about, are they all audio described?
Regarding Sky's recent changes, I can no longer get National Geographic or
Discovery.  Is this perhaps, because they have been moved?  If so, any idea of
the new numbers please.

Best wishes.

Andy