[access-uk] Re: audible UK.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:58:56 +0100

Hi martin,

I have never found a book yet, that I can't get on either one.  In other
words, every book that you find on audible.co.uk, is on audible.com.
Essentially, to me, the only differences are the domain names, and the
offers, as you say.  I have an account with each, and I can't see much
difference.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx