[access-uk] Re: audible

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 22:43:41 +0100

Julie

We can't have you frustrated can we?

I have sorted out the site using Jaws 14 and IE9 so maybe it will work for
you.

I do not use the passs key just press the space bar on any link which
mentions the pass key, such as my library.  This takes me to the right
place, and I can purchase books as usual.  There are a few differences, such
as you can now review the reader as well as the book itself, but once you
know the space bar trick life is much easier.

I'm not sure this will work with all versions of jaws, but it is okay on my
machine.

Let's hope this cures your frustration.

David