[access-uk] Re: apple keyboard for iPhone

  • From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:55:49 -0000

ibrahim, see if this link might help

http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1494ArrangeHomeScreen.mp3

Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 1:44 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: apple keyboard for iPhone

Hi Jackie.

I'm glad to hear it, I couldn't give two hoots whether you go for the apple,
freedom or any other keyboard for that matter *smile*, I just recommend
stuff I've used and which I know works.  I'm trying to get used to moving
aps around on the IPhone, its proving tough but maybe I just haven't gotten
the knack of it yet.  With the number of aps I have, its fast becoming
necessary to get everything organized, so if anyone has any hints and tips
for me, I'd be grateful.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>