[access-uk] Re: anyone test this site for me please?!

  • From: "Alistair" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:39:48 -0000

Hi ron,

 I eventually found a link on their main site :

www.thomascook.com

Which is very accessible and sent a formal question regarding the lack of
accessibility on their new site. As to whether or not I get a reply???? Go
to Turkey every year with them, the staff in the local branch know us and we
get excellent service. The thing about the :

www.thomascookinspires.com

site allowed my sighted wife to view resort and hotel video prior to
booking, Sadly though, she won't go anywhere near the pc to use such sites
on her own.  Thanks anyway, will let people know if I receive a response
from Thomas Cook.

Alistair