[access-uk] another troublsome word form

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:48:13 -0000

Hi All
I work for Essex County Council, and have to use and complete so many different
forms, quite a lot of which are hard for me to use.

A  new one has been introduced today, which I need to be able to use myself, on
a regular basis.

The previous form was very accessible, it was more like a standard word
document, but this one, you have to tab everywhere, and be able to tick lots of
different options.  The problem seems to be, that with the tick boxes, jaws
isn't reading what the different options are, and with some of the other
fields, it seems to be reading the heading out of sink.

Would any of you that know jaws well, be prepared to have a look at this form,
if I email it to you, and let me know if it is useable with jaws.

If it is useable, with some training for myself, then I could look at buying
that over the next few weeks.  What I really need to know, is whether this
document can be used easily or not.

I'm using jaws 7, and up pro.

Thanks.

Terry