[access-uk] Re: android BBC iplayer audio description

  • From: "Saqib Hussain" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "saqibh23" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:44:55 +0000

Hi. When you have a program running! Just double tap on the screen and the
Control Panel should appear! Swipe to audio description and double tap. The
control panel disappears within a few seconds so you have to be quick and I had
to attempt this about three or four times.

On 14 Dec 2015, at 13:45, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

OK well that’s about zero use to me. Care to share how you did it? <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close