[access-uk] Re: advice required on a screen reader accessible upload site that can handle large files

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:42:17 +0300

Alexander,
Go to:
www.sendspace.com

It's free and accessible.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx
azrad_moty@xxxxxxxxxxx
motiaz@xxxxxxxxx
Israel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Shannon
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:17 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] advice required on a screen reader accessible upload
site that can handle large files

  Hi all,

  I am a member of AVIOS, The Association of Visually Impaired Office Staff.

   Recently I have been in contact with one or two members of the committee
  regarding a problem the organisation is having finding a site from which,
  those members who are able to do so, can receive the MP3 copy of the
  magazine.

  The organisation used to use http://www.upload.sc or dropload.com, however,
  there are currently problems with both of these sites and the only other one
  which has been looked into, http://www.mailbigfile.com/free/ does not allow
  the sender to send to more than 5 people at any one time.

  Therefore, if anyone could point me in the direction of a site which is
  screen reader compatible, and will allow the sender to upload a file and
  send a download link for it to 30 or 40 recipients at the same time, I am
  sure that the committee of AVIOS would appreciate it.

  Thank you in advance for your help.

  Alexander Shannon