[access-uk] Re: adobe 8

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:11:15 +0100

Hi Catherine

if you are using a fairly new edition of jaws which uses quick access keys,
try the 3 key 13 times on the download page until you hear jaws say  heading
level 3 readers and players.  The download for acrobat reader is two lines
further below that heading.  I haven't activated it as I don't know whether
that is the direct download page or the information page, but you should be
able to get there from the link once you've activated it I'm sure.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx