[access-uk] Re: address and post code finders

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:26:07 +0100

Andy, loaded in a few seconds here, and easy to navigate with a screen reader -
in
my case Window-Eyes.

I've bookmarked this page, but beats me why I didn't find it earlier.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

  [Ray's Home]  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andy
Collins

  Joan - not a good link for me, it took about 90 second to load, and then every
link I clicked on would freeze my PC, while the page loaded, taking about a
minute
each time!

  - Andy