[access-uk] access-uk] other than Braille embossors, Is it possible to purchase machines that will write double sided braille these days?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:33:52 -0000

You certainly like long subject lines!

Anyhow, only thing I can think of is advertising for an old Stainsby machine,
and given the
long length of the document you mention, preferably one with an interpoint
board.  Should
think they are very hard to come by.
Might go and have a peep at what RNIB is foffering in mechanical Braillers
these days.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx